Sentinel Glass Limited Windshield Warranty
This page is only a representation of the Sentinel Glass Limited Windshield Warranty and does not apply to any job until printed and signed before the completion of each windshield repair. You may downlad a P copy of the Sentinel Glass Limited Windshield Warranty agreement or if you have questions you may contact us.
LIMITED WINDSHIELD WARRANTY
Lifetime warranty against leakage, workmanship and against manufacturing defects for 90 days from date of installation
Your newly installed windshield and/or rear window is warranted by Sentinel Glass as follows:
- Lifetime warranty against leakage, errors in workmanship, and
- Any manufacturing defect which impairs vision 90 days from the date of installation.
- The installed glass is warranted as complying with all applicable specifications of the American Safety Code for safety glazing materials for motor vehicles as prescribed by the American Standards Association.
I acknowledge I have been informed that due to existence of rust on the windshield/backglass opening Sentinel Glass is unable to warranty against leakage.
If, during this warranty period, any leakage or manufacturing defect occurs which is covered by this warranty, the installed glass will be resealed or a new warranted replacement will be effected upon presentation
Your glass has been installed using the highest industry standards for safety and quality and is covered by a written limited lifetime guarantee covering installation and repairs for as long as you own the vehicle. The adhesives used to bond your auto glass meet or exceed all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Do not slam the door with the windows closed.
- Do not put your vehicle through an automatic car wash for 24 hours.
- Limit your driving for the first 24 hours.
- Replace old windshield wipers if they show signs of wear.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners at all times and cleaners that contain ammonia or alcohol the first 48 hours following installation.
- Special retention tape may have been used to secure your windshield moldings while the adhesives cures. Carefully remove any retention tape 24 hours following installation.
- This warranty applies to the owner of the vehicle at the date of installation and is nontransferable.
LIMITED WINDSHIELD REPAIR WARRANTY
A windshield repair is basically designed to prevent small “bullseye” breaks from spreading or becoming larger. The break area will become lighter and less noticeable; however, it may not completely disappear. Sometimes in the process of repair, the windshield will crack and we cannot claim responsibility for that occurrence.
Once the repair is complete, we guarantee it not to crack or “run out”. In the rare case this happens, we will credit the repair charge towards a replacement windshield.
If your insurance company paid for the repair credit will be applied to the portion of the charges to be paid by the insurance company for a new windshield.
This warranty applies to the owner of the vehicle at the time repair was made and is nontransferable.
There are no warranties that extend beyond those expressed. Please note that any work, improvement or alteration done by anyone other than Sentinel Glass will void the Limited Windshield Warranty and the Limited Windshield Repair Warranty (collectively, the “Warranty”). Some states may not allow certain exclusions or limitations to warranties; thus some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. If any portion of the Warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality and enforceability of the remainder of the Warranty shall be unaffected.
NOTICE TO OWNER
THE LAW REQUIRES THAT THE CONTRACTOR SHALL SUBMIT A SWORN STATEMENT OF PERSONS FURNISHING MATERIALS AND LABOR BEFORE ANY PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO BE MADE TO THE CONTRACTOR.
- Do not sign this contract until you read it or if any spaces intended for the agreed terms, except as to unavailable information, are blank.
- You are entitled to a copy of this contract at the time you sign it.
- You may at any time pay off the full unpaid balance due under this contract, and in doing so you may receive a partial rebate of the service charge.
- You may cancel this contract if it is solicited in person, and you sign it, at a place other than the seller’s business address, by sending notice of cancellation by certified mail return receipt requested to the seller at his address which shall be postmarked not later than midnight of the third business day following your signing this contract. If you choose to cancel this contract, you must return or make available to the seller at the place of delivery any merchandise, in its original condition, received by your under this contract.
- This contractor is registered to do business in the state in which the work is performed (see registration number on the front side of this contract). Where required, this contractor has posted with the state all necessary bonds or cash deposits for the purpose of satisfying claims against the contractor for negligent or improper work or breach of contract in the conduct of the contractor’s Business. This bond or cash deposit may not be sufficient to cover a claim which might arise from the work done under your contract. If any supplier of materials used in your construction project or any employee of the contractor or subcontractor is not paid by the contractor or subcontractor on your job, your property may be liened to force payment. If you wish additional protection, you may request the contractor to provide you with the original “lien release” documents from each supplier or subcontractor on your project. The contractor is required to provide you with further information about lien release documents if you request it. General information is available from the licensing board in your state.